Words whose initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined in the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account : means a single account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company : (referred to as "the Company", "we", "us" or "our" in this Agreement) means Campus da FCUL, 1749-016 Lisbon, Portugal.
- Cookies : are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country : refers to : Portugal
- Device : refers to any device that allows access to the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data : means any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service : means the website.
- Provider : means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. It means third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data : means data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the length of time a page is visited).
- Website : means the Sowé botanical laboratory, accessible from https://www.sowelab.com/.
- You : means the natural person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such natural person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Use of data
The Company may use personal data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the use of our Service.
- To manage your account : to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to various features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract : the making, fulfilling and entering into a contract for the purchase of products, items or services purchased by You or any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you : to contact you by email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application push notifications regarding updates or informational communications related to contracted features, products or services, including security updates, where necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news : special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- To manage your requests : To respond to and manage requests you make of us.
- For business transfers : We may use Your Information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of all or a portion of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which the Personal Data We hold about users of Our Services is one of the transferred assets.
- For other purposes : We may use Your Information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service and to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information as part of, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, that information may be seen by all users and may be publicly disclosed to others.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, unless such data is used to enhance the security or improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain such data for longer periods.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that such information may be transferred to - and stored on - computers located outside Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (for example, a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements:
The Company may disclose your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- protect against legal liability.
- Security of your personal data
The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Although We endeavour to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When using our service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- Address, State, Province, Postcode, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when you use the Service. Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address) of your device, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, your mobile device's unique identifier, your mobile device's IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile web browser you are using, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
The user must provide personal information relating to the processing and delivery of his order, the management of customer relations and the creation of a customer account on the site.
The Company ensures the respect of the user's private life in accordance with the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms. In accordance with articles 39 and 40 of the law dated 6 January 1978, the User has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose his personal data. The user can exercise this right on his personal customer account, by e-mail and by post.
By e-mail : email@example.com
By postmail : Campus da FCUL, Campo Grande, 1749-016 Lisbon, PORTUGAL
Tracking technologies and cookies
Cookies Flash. Some features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how you can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling or deleting local shared objects?".
Web Beasons. Some areas of our Service and emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and to perform other website statistics (for example, to record the popularity of a certain area and to verify system and server integrity).
Cookies can be either "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you log out, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies.
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session cookies
Administered by : We
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with the services available on the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services You have requested cannot be provided, and We use these Cookies only to provide those services to You.
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by : We
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by : Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party site or service.
Privacy of children and minors
Our Service is not directed to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from a person under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, We will take steps to delete that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis to process Your information and Your country requires parental consent, We may seek Your parent's consent before collecting and using that information.
Modification of the PVP
Updated on 06/20/2022