Hemp, which originates from Central Asia, has been used for thousands of years in human medicine because of its richness in proteins, vitamins and amino acids.
From the beginning, its stalks and seeds have been pressed to produce hemp oil and creams for irritations, inflammations, skin rashes, joint pains and burns.
Hemp oil and CBD oil : what are the differences ?
Hemp oil is widely used in the cosmetic industry. It is obtained by pressing the seeds and contains an extremely low level of cannabinoids. The absence of these cannabinoids, which contain the real active ingredients of the plant, considerably reduces its effectiveness.
CBD, as you probably know, is one of the many active ingredients in cannabis, the plant with a thousand virtues. It is obtained through an extraction process and is therefore qualified as an active ingredient of 100% vegetable origin, in other words "vegan".
Its main quality? Its interaction with the human endocannabinoid system, which was demonstrated in 1998. If you didn't know, the endocannabinoid system is one of the most important and complex communication systems in our body. Its main function is to react to any kind of stress in order to allow the internal environment to maintain or restore its balance.
CBD and other cannabinoids therefore play a crucial role in maintaining the various balances of the body and more specifically on skin pathologies and alterations.
Not yet convinced? The European Commission, via Cosing, lists no less than 4 convincing effects:
Anti-sebum - conditioning - protecting - antioxydant.
That's it! Taking care of your skin can be very simple, a few drops of CBD a day can be enough to give you a glowing complexion and remove your imperfections. In this article we explain everything there is to know about CBD.
Why should CBD be part of your facial care routine?
CBD (cannabidiol) has the ability to regulate your skin's sebum secretion. It is this sebum that builds up complications on the surface of your skin. Too much sebum is harmful to your skin, as it can build up and create impurities. A lack of sebum on the contrary, will make the surface very dry causing redness and many other related problems.
Applying L'huile précieuse in the morning and evening to your skin will give it a glow like no other. It will reduce your blemishes in record time. It is an essential part of your beauty routine.
CBD is the best defender of the skin
Your skin, your body's first barrier against bacteria and aggressive external elements such as cold or pollution (otherwise known as oxidative stress) needs to be at least nourished daily, and at best repaired.
Beyond a simple moisturizing routine, CBD with its repairing and nourishing functions will be the perfect ally to fight against this oxidative stress.
Does your skin develop redness, irritation or even inflammation? To soothe all these discomforts, a CBD oil will do the trick! Goodbye eczema, psoriasis or even acne!
All the effects of CBD on the skin
The beneficial effects of CBD on the skin are not limited to a simple regulation of sebum or the protection of the dermis. They go far beyond that and are a perfect substitute for many creams on the market to take care of your skin. Goodbye old useless jars, hello CBD oils!
Here's a list of everything you can expect to get from CBD for your skin:
- Anti-ageing: CBD works on your skin to help it have a supple and elasticity that is foolproof. Over time, skin can lose tone and this is where CBD will work to prevent your face from developing wrinkles and sagging.
- Soothing: Sometimes your skin feels tight or burns. To avoid redness and discomfort, a few drops of this complex with 9 precious oils on your skin will allow it to regenerate as it should.
- Healing: Inflammation is reduced, which facilitates healing and improves scarring
- Antioxidant: This is also an action against oxidative stress. CBD promotes collagen replenishment and protects your skin cells.
- Anti-acne: CBD has the amazing ability to regulate sebum on the skin as we saw in the previous section.
- Anti-inflammatory: CBD prevents redness and irritation of the skin. It calms your itchiness and makes your skin look normal again.
There are many advantages to using CBD and it will quickly become your miracle product.
What are the differences between L'huile précieuse and L'huile CBD?
Both forms are interesting, but have slightly different uses.
- For simple skincare use, L'huile précieuse is more recommended. It has good moisturising properties and makes your skin look good. It can easily be incorporated into a regular skin care routine. For an optimal effect. This blend of 9 cold-pressed oils with 500 mg of CBD will impress you in the morning. The duration of its action on the hydration of your skin is remarkable and will easily last through the night.
- For a more in-depth treatment, a high concentration of CBD oil (20 or 30%) is most recommended. L'huile CBD effectively treats inflamed and/or acne-prone areas of your skin. To treat damaged areas of your skin, apply a little oil to the area and leave it on.
You should experiment with what works best for your skin, as every skin is different.
CBD for the skin, in conclusion
CBD has many beneficial effects for your skin. Our shop is committed to offering you the best products for your well-being.
Visit our catalogue now to take care of your skin and give it back all the radiance it deserves!
FAQ : CBD for the skin
What are the benefits of CBD for the skin?
CBD contains cannabinoids that act on the skin. It regulates the sebum secreted by the sebaceous glands and thus helps to limit problems related to acne or skin inflammation and eczema for example.
Is CBD dangerous?
CBD has no harmful effects on your health. It has many qualities on your health. It protects your skin from external aggressions in addition to nourishing it.